Frequently Asked Questions
Check the most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Original & Resin Art
We use wooden wicks for 90% of our candles.
You asked why do we use them? Well, in addition to the amazing crackling sound....
- Wooden wicks burn cleaner: They don't soot! Say goodbye to the sooty residue! Because wooden wicks don't "mushroom" they provide minimal carbon, soot, and debris build up. Just be sure to trim off any charred wood with your Luxe Wick Trimmer and your flame will shine clean + bright.
- They last longer: A slow burn is the best burn! Wooden wicks add a bit of life to your candle and is another fantastic reason to buy wooden wick candles because they burn slower than regular cotton wicks.
- Wider fragrance throw: While testing both wooden and cotton wicks, results showed that the wooden wicks diffuse heat more rapidly into the wax, and can push up to 35% more fragrance throw into your room. Wooden wicks work better, stronger and faster at expanding that fragrance.
- A modern aesthetic & crackling ambiance: Wooden wick candles have a calming crackling sound when burning which creates a smooth ambiance and the flame gives a more modern aesthetic.
Our candles are very long lasting. The burn time for our 3.5 oz. Travel candles is 5 hours.
The burn time for our 7.5 oz. Iconic Collection candles is 60 hours. The burn time for our 12 oz. Color Harmony Collection candles is 75 hours.
On your candle's first light, let it burn until the wax melt pool reaches the edges of the container. That establishes the memory of the wax and will allow it to burn evenly all the way down. For more information please see our Candle Care FAQ page.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting each time.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matched and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always burn your candle within sight and keep our of the reach of children and pets.
Original & Resin Art
At Regal Art Designs, we strive to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience possible. To make sure that happens, we make sure our store policies are fair, clear, and transparent. If you can't find the exact information/topic you're looking for, please get in touch and we'll do our very best to help you out.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for shipping delays due to customs.
Please understand, while we make every effort to ensure that the picture shown is as close to the actual piece, some colors and accents may appear slightly different in person due to lighting and screen settings variation.
We do not accept cancellations, returns, or exchanges unless discussed otherwise. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Original Art & Commissions:
- All purchases are final and not refundable
Art Prints, Wearable Art, & Functional Art:
- All orders are printed/created on demand and are customized according to your purchase, therefore each order is.
Candles & Wax Melts:
- Unfortunately, due to the handmade nature of our candles, we are not able to offer refunds or exchanges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your order.
Candles & Wax Melts:
- In the unlikely event that the product arrived damaged or broken, for reimbursement and quality control our carriers require photo documentation. Snap a photo and e-mail the image to email@example.com with your name and a brief message, and we will ship a replacement to you within a few days.
All items will be shipped in the order they are received. Most of our items are made-to-order so that you can have the best and freshest product possible.
Please allow for processing of your order prior to shipping.
- For all Art Prints, Wearable & Functional Art, Shipping & Handling rates are calculated at checkout (before you pay) based on your address and chosen shipping method.
- Please note: are Shipping times can take 2-4 weeks
- For Original Paintings, Custom Commissions, or Payment Plans, please send us your shipping address for a shipping quote. Shipping will be charged separately after purchased in full.
Prints & Wearable Art:
- 5-10 days to send you your tracking number & 2-7 days for shipping
- After final payment, 1 months to send you your tracking number
Candles & Home Accents:
- 3-5 business days to send you your tracking number & 2 - 7 days for shipping